Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

Great work! Perfect for halloween!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks BRUH

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Very addicting! I could play this for hours haha! Nice presentation too!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

ME like buttttt

I wish there was a dash or roll or some evasive manuever. And the quick attacks should be a little quicker in my opinion. Other than that this game is awesome and I'd love to play it online!

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

top notch

I just wish there was a checkpoint system.

gel responds:

You can save at any doorway by pressing the 5 key, and load at any time by pressing 9. In case you forget, it mentions this in the controls (and when you pause the game).

Thanks for playing!

Battlemachy Demo Battlemachy Demo

Super laggy

...really laggy on my comp, it would probably run better if you made the stage smaller like 550x400. Graphics looked pretty good though.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Good but...

I think you need to bring back some of the features from the last game (symptoms), and add some animations. Also difficulty levels seem necessary to please people with varying skill levels. All in all a good update of an already good game!

Cereus Peashy Cereus Peashy

Seems half-done

First the bad: This game is really frustrating, like mario in molasses. I was expecting something a little more innovative than this from Edmund. The sluggish controls and lack of checkpoint or save system is aggravating.
The good: Good art/animation and nice designs.
This is a decent game it just needs some more polish.

Funky Disco Zombies Funky Disco Zombies

DISCO ZOMBIES RULE!!!!!

This game brings to mind such hits as Donkey Kong Country, Earthworm Jim and Monkey Island, though it has a unique style all its own. This game is really fantastic and all I can say is Funky Disco Zombies deserves a proper sequel pretty please!!! It would be awesome! I'd pay $20 bucks for it!!!!

Matmi responds:

We need to recover from making this one first. If lots of people visit the sponsor Joke.co.uk who sell Fancy Dress and buy some of their funky outfits, they might pay us to make a sequel.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

You are my heroes!!!

This is the best flash game of all time; fast, responsive, and fun to look at. Thank you guys for giving us such a cool toy (and for free). I just HOPE you guys add some more.
By the way, I bought ALIEN HOMINID and I will buy THE BEHEMOTH'S NEXT GAME! ROCK ON BROTHERS!!!!!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Pansies!

Everyone keeps complaining about how hard it is, and they are all a bunch of lilly livered dandies! This game may be hardcore, but with good reflexes, patience, and perseverance anyone can overcome this challenging game. Can't wait for the console version!